Monday, September 1, 2008

K.S.U way..shots:D





I like photography so much 2 the extent that I go everywhere with my cam even 2 the univ sometimes n I take shots 4 everything that catch my eye weather weird,beautiful,funny or sometimes discusting!!:S
Also K.S.U{--my univ is too far away n we almost commute 2 it!!
On my way 2 it back n forth,I live a whole life! sometimes I wear nail polish in the car n make it dry under the ac ;) sometimes I eat my sandwitch:Dn sometimes I find stupid stuff n I take pics 4 them!Like I'm a tourist or something!:Sso here are some of them! IN jOY =)




OK:-D



BIG LOL=D..good job bro!;)he lookes foreigner!





?????




What a nice name!:S:P




These pics r not from the amazing univ way<3:P

so creative ya mo9'y;P





Ra9'eeee3 !!lol=D

a7es 7aram! :'(

this was n Mexico corner's menu!:){--ysm3oon bel de88ah!




Quiz of the day:Which brand are these shoes,LV or GUCCI?:P


mn gd LOL:D


Za second part will come soon..

so stay tune..{--amoot fel she3er;P

7 comments:

missco0ol smile said...

amazing subject
i really liked it
the pic were very cooool
and the most important thing MODI MODA
loooooool

miss queen said...

LoOoLs !!

allah la ylomk , mmshwar el univ bed3a mn beda3 el-3alm el 7 !!

mra woOow Louis Gucci or Gucci Vuitton .... Whatever it was !!
this is gonna be the One :)
Ab3`aha L eL univ :(
mn y76l el 2 soa <- !!


post 7low w pics mra nice
thank u ..
u made me Laugh
(F)

Romance Lover said...

WOoOoOW ur soOo creative my dear minmen ^_* ,,

i really like your posts ...

mn jd blog muthheEel :D

,,,

LV & Gucci hahahaha 2 n 1 ,, LOoOoL

6ree8 el univ << it drives me craZzZy ,,

......

frankly ,,

i love your style,, mn jd
mrrra thoOou8

keep it up manNO :$

Mona said...

miss cool smile.
Thx,,glad dat U like 'em:)
MODI MODA is reeeally ebda3;p
~~~~~~~

miss queen.
You must get the shoes right now Ghada 4 the univ!..don't miss it baby cuz ur gonna be aksha5 gurl in the univ no doubt!!:PLOL
~~~~~

Romance lover.
Thanks 4 this whole bunch of compliments:#
esta7eet:#<3

about the univ way..may God be with us!!!
n Gucci Vuitton m8addama sweetie:P

peace~

L.I.Riyadh© said...

thos LVGuccis are bloody hilarious!!! and the fan in the back of the car... WOW... those shots were simply hilarious! I love taking pics when I am out as well, but it kinda annoys my husband when I take my cam out all the time.. lol...

Keep up the great shots!

And lovely blog!

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mona said...

Thank you so much:)
so glad that u liked my shots.
peace~