Friday, August 14, 2009

YES .. I'm a LEFTIE !



Some say that they are accident prones...!

Some
say that they are awkward...!

But I say that they are unique..!

YES .. I am a Leftie!!

we represent only %10 of any society!which means that we are a minority group.This meant for SOME scientists that we can live better in violant societies!I strongly disagree with them! 'Bout myself,I terribly HATE violence! I can't live with violant ppl! like at all!!!

On the other hand,we represent %50 of politicians 'n famous ppl ; >




Well,I think some ppl are exagurating about it!like this one here "All year round, we fit in with home and office layouts designed for right-handers’ comfort – put up with doors, cookers, sinks, computer mice, keyboards and desks that are efficient for right-handers to work at, and hundreds of times every day we contort ourselves using back-to-front tools and gadgets that make us look clumsy and awkward in our efforts to make them to work… But NOT TODAY!"<~beshweeesh!:S U may look awkward but not me!!:S it's not like I can't do with my right hand!The only thing that I suffer from is when I take an exam in the uni and be forced to right on a right-handed small desk and force my poor self to turn around the desk to B able to write!but again,it's not a dilemma!I can deal with this el 7amd le Allah:)
.Some interesting facts about us lefties :)

1~There is a high tendency in twins for one to be left-handed

2~Left-handers adjust more readily to seeing underwater.<~a mermaid by nature!:P
3~
Left-handers excel particularly in tennis, baseball, swimming and fencing<~I kinda disagree to the swimming thingy-_-",but I've always felt that I'll have a bright future with fencing:D
4~
4 of the 5 original designers of the Macintosh computer were left-handed<~Why do you think I love Mac?
5~
Left-handers are generally more intelligent, better looking, imaginative and multi-talented than right handers - based on discussions among members of the Left-Handers Club!XD<~I trust 'em more than any other scientist XD
6~
Guess what left handers make better lovers<3
they say that each leftie has a twin in the wold 'n I think I've got mine already;>


.Some famous Lefties:
Omar Ibn Al khattab(May Allah be pleased with him)
.
.
.
Leonardo da Vinci
Michelangelo
Isaac Newton
Albert Einstein
Julius Caesar
Napoléon Bonaparte
Josephine de Beauharnais
Bill Gates
Gandhi
Queen Victoria of England
Charlie Chaplin
Johan Cruyff (soccer)
Pelé -Edson Arantes do Nascimento (soccer)
Valentino Rossi (motorcycle racer)
Fidel Castro, Cuban leader
Ramses II , Egyptian pharaoh
US presidents:
Gerald Ford
Ronald Reagan
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
.
.
.

when I was googling 'bout lefties I found this
"They tell you that You're supposed to write with your thumb and forefinger which I do... except for the fact that my THUMB goes OVER my FOREFINGER"LOL, the exact thing happening to me :D " I still to this day write with my paper at a 80 to 90% angle"<~I feel I really belong to you guys <3>

I burst out laughin' when I found this on Digg:
"Is it OK for a right-handed person to call a left-handed person "leftie", or is that something only left-handed people can call each other?"but It turned out 2 be a jokeXP

.The Word "Leftie" have alot ov variations in meaning in different cultures.Here is a chart that shows each word&its meaning..

Language Word for Left Handed Meaning
Greek Skaios Ill-omened, awkward
Spanish Zurdo Reverse - No Ser Zurdo = Clever
French Gauche Awkward, clumsy
Dutch Linkshandig To "have two left hands" means to be clumsy.
German Links, Linkisch Awkward
Norwegian Kjevhendt Crooked-handed (also advised to us as keivhent, left-hander)
Swedish Vänsterhänt
Australia Mollie Dooker Something to do with having fists like a girl
Portuguese Canhoto
Latin Sinister

Dexter
On the left-hand side

On the right hand side (dextrous)


Well,I'm not sayin' that we are an Elite!!coz this is not true!even if I mentioned that,it's just 4 fun.Right hand has superiority.Allah told us to use our right hands when eating,shaking hands and so on.All what I'm sayin' is that Left-handed ppl have a slight difference to others righties,not nessecerly good nor bad but it is a difference!
Leftie children should be learned kindly how to use their right hand when eating but I disagree with forcing them to wright with thier right hands.
.
.
.

"Now here's the story of my life,
I've had fun but lots of strife,
For I was born left-handed, but I'm proud
To be one of the elite, right-handers we can beat
We're the 10% that stand out from the crowd!

But as a little lad, oh the problems that I had
Winding clockwork toys was just a mystery
Tying laces was a pain, couldn't get it in my brain
Everything was back-to-front it seemed to me


We're the Cack-Handed Kings, we're the LEFTIES
You right-handers just haven't got a clue
'Cos if you'd been through what we've been through
Then maybe you would feel superior too!"

4 comments:

ღ Rawan said...

Whao,,wazz up leftie =Pp~

walla I feel bad when u have a hard time lookin' for a leftie desk @ the writing exam!!
I mean the way u look with ur tiny body in the rightie desk,,I can't comment ='( <<=P
and yeeeeah,, Wooow Omar bin alkhattab!! that's one to be proud of <3

miss u,,
keep rockin hun,,

Manno~ said...

not much Rightie!

UH..don't remind me ov the writing exam! bas yalla it was the last 1 en sha2 Allah<:
Oh c'mon! It's not exactly that pothetic!:,

What makes it easier ,is that I'm in a reeeeally good company;>

Miss you Too<3
I definately will -in God's well-!
THNX:*

Manno~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eramsurviv0r said...

wow...
Thanks for not making me feel extremely alienated from society.

It's nice to see "one of us" once every decade. ^^

keep that pride miss.