Friday, July 18, 2008

London,Canada or Austria?!




the summer vacation has just started!!everybody is thinkin' about travelling and where 2 spend this vacation.Europe,America,Australia or Asia?or somewhere else!
I've visited some countries n I'll give U some sort of info about a selection of them that I liked the most.with some picz,my personal opinion and stupid stories about each:P






London
The capital of England,a very beautiful and lively city full of ppl,coffee shops n heritage.This city is the greatest mixture btw history and modernization.In London, you can smell the aroma of the 60's n the 70's and enjoy ur time lookin' at every single detail n this charming city.I really liked the taxies there!!look at them! pretty cute !!





they give the city its own style n flavour..PS.the taxies r modern but they look v.old (I know its so stupid thought but I had a dout that they r modern when I saw 'em :D). what I like really n London is that if anyone takes a snap shot n this city, you'll certainly recognize that it's London n thats coz of the special style that it has!



Range Rover(L)


2 be honest..I didn't like British ppl at all!!they treated us veeeery badly n I was about 2 cry @ the airport when they told me to take off my coat ,I was wearing a sleevless shirt n I'm veiled,HOW CAN I DO THAT???I told the employee: Don't u have a private room or sth?coz so n so but he wasn't listening 2 me!!then they passed mom n dad n left me alone standin' on the side watchin' all ppl while they pass.


After that, an Arabic speakig employee(woman) came 2 me n asked me in a Lebanese accent:bt7ke 3arabe?I said:yes she said:e5la3e me36afek!I told her blah blah blah she said:so wait ! OH REALLY??I know that!!after an annoying disconvenience- they were shouting not talking by the way-they took me n ma mom 2 a private room n did their work!!why didn't u do that from the veeery beginning!!8ellat adab!








This is queen Elizabeth's palace..


The piccadilly square


I'll tell u this story n tell me what da ya think..


I went with mom n dad 2 a coffee shop on Oxford 2 have breakfast(pret a manager)and drank some coffee with some sandwitches



(I noticed that most of their sandwitches r filled with( thayyel! ):P no kidding!some kinds of grass that I don't consider eatable at all!I feel like a cow when I eat 'em)



after a british brkf I went out of the cafe' and walked down the street n stopped 2 see my shots in the cam . All of a sudden ,a tall,old black man was running 2 me! he stopped behind me n start shouting @ me in an American accent!!but I didn't understand a word!!!I didn't even look @him .I was completely terrified!!horrified!!afraid 2 death!!my face start reflecting the rainbow colorz..red..purple..yellow..green!!thank God my dad was standing on my right n my mom was on the left or I would be dead now!then he simply just walked away!!



Oh gosh remembering this gives me goose bumps!
after this horrifying situation my mom was laughing at me while I was yelling:I hate London! I wanna go back 2 K.S.A<3


take me 2 the airpoooort!!:P




and the rest is history:P


I'll talk about Canada n Austria the next post coz obviously this is so enough 4 now!!


so stay tune:D


peaceّ"



4 comments:

Ghada said...

woOow ..

Amazing , nice post ..

I like the colors n every thing ..

by the way .. mona I think u r a great Photographer - bs la t6fshiny
bzyada mn el tsweeer - ..

hope I will find ur name in Photography Contest or somethin ..
very sure ur gonna win
<- sh67a bra el salfa as Usuall

hmm .. Back :)

Ilike london for what u said , but I dont Know .. I am not very excited to visit it , a5af 3 msha3ri mn el ashrar !!!
they were very Bad n Evil with u in the airport .!!
I salute your courage , it was great not crying !!
allah y7fth lk el mam w el dad ..
can not wait for canada`s post !!

Manno~ said...

Thank U so much...Ghada<3
reeeeally like what U said..
specially the photography thing:P
I'll win HUH?:D
so La teblesheeny etha 8mt a9awer w ma9a5taha shwayeteen<3LoL
n about evil ppl..they're everywhere sweetie not only in London!.

and let me say sth!..if this comment is your own words,I'll give up studyin' English!!:P
you're so good mashallah.
about mom n dad AMEN YA RAB<3
Thx a bunch kobr rasek:P LOL

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL pics ,, mn jd ur 8emmah fi el thou8 :D

a3jabni el taxi < exactly like ourz hahaha < just wanna the pinki$h car ,,

british ppl < hahaha ma ye7taj nafsohom on the tip of their noses < hahahhaha 5oOosh lo3'ah

the brkf. pic raaaaaaaaw3ah

yeslam li el elte8a9 Oo ra3eeh :>

la te7remenna jadeedk ManmoOnTi :)

Manno~ said...

Heeeeey Sarah<3
the most wonderful thing is ur comment:)
ur right..the taxies r just the same as ourz LOL:P
all the pics r urs 7ayate<3
ThanQ 4 passin' by (F)
Peace~