Thursday, February 12, 2009

...^_^


See this?
It's my first attempt with the photoshop:$wut da ya think?
If U r wondering bout all the photo designs oN my blog, I would admit that this is not my individual work..I mean Idon't do them on my own=) I choose the photo or I take it from my own collection of pix then I ask one of my bros 2 do the work 4 me BUT with me supervising the whole thing,I mean that all the work is done according to my taste 'n style but I hate 2 bother with the coplicated work!=P
but now I've got over all of this 'n I'm gonna start workin' on my own if I didn't at3egaz=P
plz tell me is it a good start or just a piece of crap :D?3ad comeoon I know it's good !XDbut U know modest is the best moral;P
U noticed?I said I will B busy hittin' the books 'n now I'm posting more frequently than EVER!!!what a dafrah!!!:-D

peace out~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaay to go Moon,,
vewy vewy good start with designin
pics!!
Love it elsara7a <3

Manno~ said...

Thankies ROna:)
glad dat U luv it..
peace~

мσσŋч said...

gd .. beginin' dear ..

now u have 2 search the net
& learn more lessons ..

there's many in net
good Luck ^^