Friday, February 6, 2009

Rainy Day<3


It has rained 2day.. I guess it was showers rather than a real rain..
anyway..everything looks clean..as if the streets has been covered with black carpet...
I can smell the freshness of the air...
It's a beautiful aroma..!
I can spend the whole day breathin' near the window..
now the sun sends its golden rays through the fluffy clouds..I guess she feels jealous!=)

(
great weather 2day)
I know I said I won't B here but finals seem 2 have opened my appetite 4 posting;P
sha67a:ymdeekom 3atadarrog;P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooooow loved the view of the sky n the cloudz!!sob7an allah,,
allah is a great creator <3

Manno~ said...

Ahlan:)
U r SoO right sob7an Allah<3

мσσŋч said...

Sb7aan el-allah ..

badee3 el-samawat w-el-ar'9

nice shot huny ^^