Monday, May 11, 2009

Fahad's broken forehand:"(


Last weekend was a pretty hard 1 ! Mama flew over 2 Makkah with my older brothers on Wednesday. My little brothers 'n I stayed in granny's house. On Thursday night,All the family went on a trip 2 the desert .It was so much fun^^ .my granny,aunty Sam, the kids and I got in a car 2 get back home and we left Fahad 2 come with my cousins later. while we were in the car on our way home getting stuck in Riyadh's heavy traffic,my aunt called 2 ask aunty Sam to make Fahad sleep over in their house which turned out that she was trying 2 cover something up!aunty Sam got suspecious and started 2 speak very loudly and nervously!I knew right a way that there were something wrong!

she said in a scared tone:what hppened?Did he fall out?Did he got hert?I got SOOO FRIGHTENED!!!it turned out that Fahad fell off the motorbike 'n broke his hand!I burst into tears and prayed that God protect him!He is 10 year old!My poor little brother!the thing that mde it dilemma was that Mama wasn't there and I'm the responsible now!

also, we didn't have Any thing in our hands 2 do!we were stuck in the middle of horrible traffic jam!

when we got home..aunty Sam took the car with the chauffeur 2 go 2 the hospital(the good thing was that my aunt's hubby was there and he is a doctor and definitely knows what 2 do,that made me feel a little relief).

I stayed with my little sisters and grandma waiting 4 them ,spening the whole night cryin' till I fell asleep.


I felt something moving next 2 me !when I opened my eyes, I saw FahoODy lying next 2 me!

I was almost crying but I tried my best 2 hide my tears.I saw him with a huge splint on his hand up 2 his elbow:""(

UUUUH it was so hard!

Mama was planning 2 come on Sat. but Thank God she changed her plan and came back on Friday!


Although It was a hard experience,But It enhanced my sense of responsibility, BIG TIME!




After the situation calmed down,I grabbed my markers 'n highlighters 2 draw some paintingz on his splint;)

He got so many signs from everybody<3and they lived happely ever since=P


take care(F)



4 comments:

мσσŋч said...

ooooh !
el-7amed ll-allah yat salleemah !
walLah hal motorbikes mswyaah balawee !

alLf saLamah ..
& 3ashat el-spare mother XD
it's sich a test 4 u
hhhhhh

p.m 2 FahoOdy [ salamtek ya hero ]

Ghada said...

thank good enha jat slemah

we were So scared too ..

El 7md ellah 3 slamat Fahad

Nice paintings by the way.

ღ Rawan said...

Awwww,,poor littel Fahoodee :(
Salamto ya rb maysouf shr :(
Moona can babysit my brothers next weekend??LOL :p

Manno~ said...

moony

Don't tell me about it!
Allah ysalm 3omrek<3:)

:$ :$ XD

yeah it was!
I think I passed with a bad grad!:(
thnx 4 passing:*
............


XD
el7amd lellah !
thnx<3

.................

Rawan
:""(<--my tearz 4...4 =P
Alllah ysallem 7ayatek<3
bout the babysitting..
OOOOH YEAAAAH!!:@

Fahad is sayin' 2 All ov U:
Allah ysallemkom (F)